Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged....

10 years ago I was:
1. Attending school at Boise State University
2. Working for St. Lukes Regional Medical Center
3. Enjoying my new found freedom as an "adult"
4. Making new lifelong friends
5. Attending classes at the Boise LDS Institute

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Tell my husband how much I love and appreciate him
2. Make sure my kids know I love them
3. Work
4. Get a good "days" sleep
5. Shower

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Rosemary and olive oil Triscuits with provolone cheese
2. Laughing cow cheese on celery
3. Chips and salsa
4. Peach rings
5. No Bake Cookies

5 things I would do if I were a millionare:
1. Pay off our house
2. Buy a vacation home on the Oregon Coast
3. Invest well and live off the interest
4. Start education funds for the kids
5. Travel, travel, travel!

5 jobs I have had
1. Babysitter
2. Bagger at Albertsons
3. Nurse assistant at St Lukes in the Clinical Support Unit
4. RN at St Lukes in the Clinical Support Unit
5. RN at St Lukes in Labor and Delivery

5 places I have lived
1. Boise, ID
2. Eagle, ID
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Meridian, ID
5. A different house in Meridian, ID
(Doesn't seem I have made it that far...especially considering I now work in the hospital in which I was born!)


I'm not going to tag anyone, plainly for the reason that I don't particularly enjoy tagging...although I will try to answer any tags sent my way :)

No comments:

just a little easy listening!