Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Potty time!

Just thought I would share a little progress going on in the Shores home...Last month we bought a little potty seat from Ikea and just put it in the bathroom; we occasionally mention it, and J often asks to sit on it. She has never done anything but sit and push a little and sometimes break a bit of wind...til yesterday! When we were done with bath time she asked to sit on the potty seat, so I obliged since I hadn't put on her diaper yet. I didn't think much of it because she has not really done anything, but then all of the sudden I hear tinkling. Yay for J! I don't think she is really ready for full on potty training, but I think she gets it!

1 comment:

Bryan & Sarah said...

YIPEE!! That is so great! I had a hard time with Brooklyn and am not looking forward to Ammon by any means!

just a little easy listening!