Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What to do, what to do....

I have long been trying to decide whether or not I really want to start a photography business....I love taking photos, I enjoy editing photos (to a certain extent), but do I really want to deal with advertising, taxes, business stuff in general??? So far the answer is NO, not really. I will continue to take photos for family and friends, but being a mother of 3, a wife, and a nurse I just don't have the time to really start a business. It is not never, just not right now. Having said that....here are some recent photos I have done for family and friends...

An engagement session for a lovely couple who are so funny with each other and will be a great couple :)
bishophouse1BW
temple1
Photobucket
SwEet NoThInGs
sunset
new love

1 comment:

pawlyandsandy said...

Cute pic's! yeah, you definitly have a lot going on to start a new business, but you do great work!

What no pic's of Jillian ;)

just a little easy listening!