Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Absenteeism

I have been a very bad blogger lately...I just don't feel I have had much to blog about. Life is same old, same old; which is not a bad thing, it just doesn't lend itself to blog worthy happenings! We are all doing great. Josie is really working on the whole walking thing, she is the latest walker we have had. The other two walked right around their first birthdays, but it doesn't bother me too much that she hasn't reached that next step of mobility! Hannah is reading actual chapter books now, and always seems to have her nose in a book! She is above grade level with her reading skills. Isaac continues life as a little boy; finding random items to turn into swords and guns, and always throwing or kicking something....And so life goes on....

1 comment:

Bryan & Sarah said...

Blog Dave's weight loss? THen you will be forced to blog atleast once a week! NOt that he is even half as fat as I am! lol

-Bryan

just a little easy listening!