Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kinda late.....

Is there anyone out there who can tell me how November can possibly be half gone already!?!?!? I cannot believe how this month has disappeared. I have been wanting to post some Halloween pictures for a while and in keeping with the tradition of my blogging style...I figure late is better than never!

The kids had a blast putting together this haunted castle, and then later decided it was much more fun to put together than eat!


We started our Halloween evening with my (Carrie's) parents trunk-or-treating. Then moved to the neighborhood to collect more loot. The kids made a hauling and each came home with at least 3-5 pounds of candy!

I have to laugh at this shot because baby J is not upset to be dressed up and going out....rather I stopped her from hittin' the road to collect candy for a few seconds to take a picture!


My big girl as Captain Elizabeth Swan!


Mr. Noodle was soooo excited to find this costume in the Disney Store and I was happy to purcahse it as it was 75% off!...the Red Power Ranger!


Baby J was proud to be Cinderella, especially when she got a "pretty" compliment!

No comments:

just a little easy listening!