Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Do your clocks have wings?

...because mine sure do! I can hardly believe it, but Josie's first birthday was Monday. I think it is safe to say that as I get older, time seems to pass more quickly! Josie is trying hard to fiqure out the whole walking thing, and I fear it won't be long. I'm sure things won't be much different than they are now, as she sure does move stealthily on those little knees of hers! Hopefully her hair will start coming in soon, so I don't have to keep correcting the comments about my cute little boy! She is so much fun and such a joy to have in our family. We love her.





I think it would be safe to assume that Josie enjoyed her Birthday cake!

2 comments:

RxMommy said...

Happy Birthday Josie!! I thought about calling but it was almost 10pm and figured Josie would be sleeping.

pawlyandsandy said...

Go Josie go! She reminds me of Hannah at her first B-Day, they both got chocolate cake all over! How fun, sorry I missed it but we were thinking of Josie! It IS crazy that she's 1yr now, so glad she's healthy!

just a little easy listening!