Friday, March 14, 2008

Impossible picture

Josie has become so busy that even looking at the camera for 2 seconds for her mommy is too long to sit still. I tried to take some pictures for her 12 month mark, and it was so tiring trying to get her to look at me...and then to capture a smile while she was looking my direction...pretty impossible. These are what I got after about an hour and several shots!



The rare shot of her looking at the camera!



In all fairness to Josie and her attention span...It was a beautiful day, and every kid in the neighborhood was playing in or around our front yard. Okay, not every kid in the neighborhood, but I am sure it was every kid on our street. I guess it also helps to remember that Josie is only 1 year old!

2 comments:

pawlyandsandy said...

I know what you mean! Erik makes the greatest faces and smiles but when we pull that camera out, they hide. We've just got some tricky kids, but they're cute and we love em, right. Jocie is sooo cute, can't believe she's a year already!

RxMommy said...

What a beautiful 1-year old girl. I look at these pictures and can remember when Hannah was her age. Spencer always wanted to grab the camera out of my hand.

just a little easy listening!